Well its been a wonderful week visiting my Grands in Ohio. But the time has come that I will be going home, back to work, back to school, and life as normal. It has been a crazy spring for me as I haven not slept a real solid week in my own bed since the beginning of April, but things are finally going to calm down for a bit. This last week has been elating and fun, I had a high tea at a beautiful little tea house close to my grands house. I got to experience Hough Cake which can now be bought at Archie's Lakeshore Bakery. This is the cake my mother grew up with and it spurred her love for white cake with white frosting. I visited Bear creek farm B&B which my first cousin once removed started and runs and it was beautiful, a must stop if you need a place to stay in OH. I started a book series which so far is wonderful (I will post a full review when I finish) it is the first of the Septimus Heap series . I sit here feeling incredibly blest and in awe as I listen to Fernada Ortega. God has given me much and left me with no need. My grands decided to sell us there Pt Cruiser and I will get to drive when we are back at home. I have applied and been accepted to work at the local nursing home. The nursing home will pay for my nurse training and God willing I will be a certified CNA ay the end of June! I will leave you with a quote.
" Not all those who wander are lost"
-J.R.R. Tolkein
Kindred Spirit,
Katie
Lovely post, Katie. And I love the photo, too!
ReplyDelete